Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Cage of Death experience not included.
- Included in price:
- Highlights include: Swim with Crocs pool Fishing for Crocs platform Worldâ€™s largest display of Australian Reptiles 200,000 litre aquarium with daily â€śbarraâ€ť feeding World of Crocs, replica display & museum Daily activities including, meet the reptiles, feed the crocs, bite force, feed the reptiles and more!
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Hold a Crocodile photography, Fishing for Crocs platform photography all available for purchase. Image from $25.95.
- What to bring:
- Camera, swimmers & towel, sunscreen & hat.
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- 0-3 Free of Charge 4-15 Child rates apply
- Departure points:
- Darwin, Northern Territory
- Departure time:
No Specific Times Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- 58 Mitchell Street, Darwin City.
- 2-3 hours
Crocosaurus Cove, Darwinâ€™s ultimate urban wildlife experience, allows visitors a unique, 360 degree, viewing experience of massive saltwater crocodiles, hatchlings and juveniles as well as being home to the â€śWorldâ€™s largest display of Australian Reptilesâ€ť and the famous â€śCage of Deathâ€ť.
Located in the heart of Darwin city, Crocosaurus Cove features a daily program of activities, including our twice daily big croc feed; meet the reptiles encounter and â€śbarraâ€ť feeding in our 200,000 litre freshwater aquarium.
Remember to bring your bathers and â€śSwim with the Crocsâ€ť in our unique swimming area that allows you to get up close to our very active juveniles and donâ€™t miss the chance to feed these hungry juveniles as part of our latest attraction, â€śfishing for crocsâ€ť.
Swim with Crocs pool - take a dip in our pool right next door to our Juvenile Crocs, with just a see-through wall between you.
Fishing for Crocs platform - Feed snacks to our jumping Juvenile Crocs from a 'fishing rod'.
Worldâ€™s largest display of Australian Reptiles
200,000 litre aquarium with daily â€śbarraâ€ť feeding
World of Crocs, replica display & museum
Daily activities including, meet the reptiles, feed the crocs, bite force, turtle feeding, feed the reptiles and more!
Open 7 days a week from 9am - 9pm May-Sep and 9am â€“ 7pm Oct - Apr, Crocosaurus Cove is Darwinâ€™s latest must see attraction.