Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
City Sights & Northern Beaches - Brunch by the Beach (max 11 guests )
Brunch is not included but can be purchased on location at Casuarina beach at the Cafe. You can also bring your own as we will carry a cool box for refreshments..
- Included in price:
- Transport, guide services, snacks, refreshments, sunscreen and insect repellent.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- For those who want to purchase brunch this can be done on location at Casuarina Coastal Reserve.
- What to bring:
- Hat, water bottle, walking shoes, sunglasses, camera
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Children over 8 yo are accepted on this tour.
- Departure points:
- Darwin, Northern Territory
- Departure time:
10:15 AM Mon, Wed, Fri
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Begin in the city from 1015 - 1030 am. We pick up from all locations.
- 4 hours
- Approximate Return Time:
- 1415 pm
Join us as we cruise around town checking out Darwin in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Remember, we are on holiday ... there is no rush :)
This is our half day Darwin sights and orientation tour. Designed to give you more than a tourist eye view of the Top End.
This tour takes in the Darwin City area including Cullen Bay, Stokes Hill Wharf and City Centre as well as featuring the magnificent northern beaches on our doorstep.
Beginning in the city we first journey to Casuarina Coastal Reserve. Here we spend some time strolling along the beach, wandering through the forest and enjoying a bit of brunch if you so choose. Taking in the fresh coastal air and getting a sense of the relaxed lifestyle up here away from the crowds.
This is a great way to start the day.
From here we make our way back to towards the city following the coastal roads wherever possible. Stopping for a leisurely walk on Nightcliff Jetty before exploring East Point Reserve.
Once into the city we will give you the orientation you need to enjoy and sample this diverse country city before dropping you safe, sound and happy back at your accommodation or indeed anywhere in the city, around 1415 pm.
Brunch is an optional extra which can be paid at time of booking or on location at the beach restaurant where we dine.