Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Culture, Wildlife and Wetlands Day Tour (D6)
Pensioner Fares apply to Australian and New Zealand Pension Card holders, Australian Senior Card holders, and full-time Australian Students.
- Included in price:
- Lunch and Mary River Wetlands Cruise
- What to bring:
- - Camera - Sunglasses - Sunscreen - Hat - Comfortable walking shoes - Water
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Children aged between 2 and 15 years incluisve pay the child fare. Infants 0-23 months travel free of charge. Guest under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Departure points:
- Darwin, Northern Territory
- Departure time:
9:15 AM Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun
- Pickup/departure instructions:
This tour departs Mon, Wed, Fri & Sun (May-Oct only).
Pick up's from most Darwin hotels available.
Please visit this link for tentative pick up information. Please note that reconfirmation is still required prior to departure as per your travel documentation.
- Approximate Return Time:
Travel from Darwin to be the guests of Pudakul aboriginal cultural tours a 100% locally aboriginal owned and operated business, you will get the chance to learn and share stories about the local culture learn how to play the Didgeridoo and use natural plants to weave a dilly bag or basket, before heading out to the Mary River Wetlands where you will join your luncheon cruise on the expansive Mary River Wetlands and Corroboree Billabong for 2 hours on a specially designed inland safari boat. Enjoy insightful commentary from our expert local guide and spot saltwater crocodiles in their natural environment, along with amazing birdlife and beautiful flora. After your cruise be transferred back to Darwin.